JCC American Rescue Plan Elementary & Secondary School Emergency Relief Fund III
Intent For Use
December 16, 2021
Johnson County Central
ESSER III Funds Plan
Through the American Rescue Plan’s (ARP) Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief Fund (ESSER), JCC has been allotted $785,009. These funds will be used in the following manner:
- Update K-8 Math Curriculum (projected fall 2022).
- Fund startup for elementary after school program (projected fall 2022).
- Employ additional school therapist services (current and ongoing).
- Construction of Tecumseh Site preschool playground (TBD).
- Addition of upgraded buses and vans to transportation fleet (projected fall 2022).