Open Houses in August
Welcome to the 2015-16 school year! In preparation for the first day of classes, Johnson County Central Public Schools will host a variety of open houses for each building. If you have any questions, please contact your building office.
- High School iPad Orientation (for freshmen & any new HS students): Must attend just one orientation. These students should have received a letter from Mr. Lester (High School Principal). If you did not receive a letter and will be an incoming freshman or new student, please contact the high school office at 402-335-3328.
- Monday, August 10th at 9:00 a.m.
- Monday, August 10th at 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 11th at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 11th at 7:00 p.m.
- Elementary Cook Site Open House (4th-5th Grades)
- Monday, August 17th at 5:00 p.m.
- Middle School Open House (6th-8th Grades)
- Monday, August 17th at 6:00 p.m.
- Elementary Tecumseh Site Open House (K-3rd Grades)
- Tuesday, August 18th at 5:00 p.m.
First Day of School: Wednesday, August 19th