Open Houses in August
Welcome to the 2015-16 school year! In preparation for the first day of classes, Johnson County Central Public Schools will host a variety of open houses for each building. If you have any questions, please contact your building office.
School supplies lists for Kindergarten thru 6th grades have been posted under the "Parent Information" tab, under "School Supplies." Click here for the page.
- High School iPad Orientation (for freshmen & any new HS students): Must attend just one orientation. These students should have received a letter from Mr. Lester (High School Principal). If you did not receive a letter and will be an incoming freshman or new student, please contact the high school office at 402-335-3328.
- Monday, August 10th at 9:00 a.m.
- Monday, August 10th at 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 11th at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 11th at 7:00 p.m.
- Elementary Cook Site Open House (4th-5th Grades)
- Monday, August 17th at 5:00 p.m.
- Middle School Open House (6th-8th Grades)
- Monday, August 17th at 6:00 p.m.
- Elementary Tecumseh Site Open House (K-3rd Grades)
- Tuesday, August 18th at 5:00 p.m.
First Day of School: Wednesday, August 19th