HOSA Blood Drive: Dec 7th
November 24, 2021
HOSA is sponsoring a Blood Drive on Tuesday, December 7, 2021 at the JCC HS Gym. We are hoping you might take about an hour out of your day to donate blood and help save lives of patients in need.
If you would like to schedule appointment you may contact Mrs. Roesener at email@example.com
You must be at least 17 years old to give blood and weight at least 110 lbs. (16 year olds can give blood with parental consent - forms can be retrieved from Mrs. Roesener).
If you donated whole blood on or before October 12, 2021 or double red cells on or before August 16, 2021, you are eligible to donate again.
You may also go the the American Red Cross website - https://www.redcrossblood.org/
1. Go to the find a blood drive (upper right hand corner) enter 68450
2. Click the blue arrow
3. Next page brings up the available blood drives
4. Please choose - Johnson County Schools for Tuesday, December 7, 2021 by clicking on see times.
5. You will have to sign-in to your account or create an account to schedule an appointment.
6. Choices - blood = giving whole blood / Power Red = giving doubles
Thank you for volunteering to save lives. We hope to see you on Tuesday, December 7, 2021!!